Superior Insurance for your Surf and Paddleboards
Brentacre work with a major UK-based marine insurer and can now offer specialist schemes for surfing enthusiasts. For a competitive premium, you can insure your surf or paddle board(s) in the UK and abroad (Home and Away if you prefer). Surfboard insurance cover applies while in transit providing you’re taking necessary care and even while in use should the board break or cause damage to a third party person or property.
Cover can be extended to wetsuits and related equipment.
Features and Benefits of our Surfing Insurance
- Accidental damage cover for your board as standard
- £3m Public Liability as standard
- Low policy excesses
- Cover for your board in flight in Europe & Worldwide – subject to increased terms & conditions
- Legal protection available
- Personal belongings cover for wet suits available
- Cover provided by a market leading marine insurer
- Continental use included for up to 30 days in Europe at any one time
- Automatic transit cover in UK and up to 30 days in Europe as standard*
- *For cover to be in force, the board must be secured or fastened to a vehicle roof rack, provided this is a suitable method of transit for your craft.
We’ll get an online quote form up shortly, in the meantime, give us a call on 01792 650 933 for more information or a full quote.